Sinister: Elliot Smith who he

dina passman plastik at xxx.com
Wed Mar 11 12:38:02 GMT 1998

gareth,

elliott smith is an american indie man. i belive that he from
somewhere on the west coast (choose 1 of the following : san
francisco, portland, olympia, seattle). apparently he has a little bit
of a drug problem. i saw him open for the softies at a small show held
on the campus of georgetown university about 2 years ago. his songs
contained versus about the green lady, the white lady, and the brown
lady. these women are all his friends, i suppose. he played here in
washington, dc recently, but i had my own ladies to deal with.

happy hunting! > dina