Sinister: Stuff and nonsense

David S Mccarthy 9607260m at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 11 13:47:48 GMT 1998

Claire Timmins wrote:

 If a picnic in Scotland is being organized then I will be there. If it is
in the latter half of May only. Who's organizing it?

Is anyone currently organising a Scottish picnic? If not who wants
to? I'm willing to help out.

Also, There has been talk recently, of older people beggining to take a shine to
B&S and rececently when I last visited home my dad overheard b&s
playing, liked it, and insisted I make a tape of the 3 eps and
sinister for him to play in his car. The following week while
listening to it he crashed his car, he was ok and it wasn't all a
disaster infact something good came of it. My dad is a bit of a
minger and never cleans his car, inside or out, much to the annoyance
of my mother. But when the car came back from the garage it was all
shiny and clean and smelled like new, and my mum was very, very
happy, all thanks to belle and sebastian.
the end.