Sinister: Alex Chilton/V-Twin

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 11 13:28:33 GMT 1998

And talking, well kind of, about B&S members extra-curricular
acivity, Mick Cook played with The Karelia when I saw them play a
couple of weeks ago.  He played trumpet on one song, and guitar on
the rest, but i got the idea he only played guitar so much  because
the singer couldn't- becuase he had cut his finger.  Does anyone know
anthing more about this?, that is Mick playing with The Karelia, not
the singer's cut finger.

And Keith, count me in for an Edinburgh picnic.  I think many of my
friends can be persuaded to attend.  When I told them about the
London picnic they said they wanted to go.  Yet they wouldn't go to
the Manchester gigs with me.  I don't know.

Mick's brother plays drums with the Karelia, so I guess it's just a
part-time helping out thing. The location of the picnic is undecided as of
yet, so if everyone who's interested wants to send me a mail with the
subject of of either "GLASGOW" or "EDINBURGH" we'll do it by votes.

Cheers,
    Keith.