Sinister: Pay attention 007 - Scottish Picnics

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 11 14:16:15 GMT 1998

OK. Scottish Picnics... again.

--Anyone's welcome.
--Venue undecided - Glasgow or Edinburgh, mail me and let me know what you
think.
--Anyone who wants to help can.
--All we really need is a date - currently Claire can make it in the latter
half of May and no-one else has made any suggestions, so that seems like a
good bet so far.
--Completely provisionally as a total guess I'll say Saturday 23rd of May in
Glasgow, cause that seems to be the most popular at the moment.

Now here's another suggestion. I think it'd probably be better if these
picnics were not just a one-off picnic job in the park and then we all piss
off home, but better off part of a grand plan for the weekend, we could all
meet up on Friday night, go out to a club, dance our pants off, sleep and
then have a picnic - then go out again on Saturday night and do it all
again. For a kick off, it'd mean that come the time the picnic thing
arrives - we'll all know each other anyway, which'd be cool. It's always a
bit better when it's a whole weekend as it feels like more of an event.

-- Any alternative suggestions are of course welcome.

Thanks,
    Keith.