Sinister: how about....

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Mar 11 15:24:58 GMT 1998

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, [tEAD] wrote:

> ... and I was thinking about the problem of all this nonB&S mail
> cluttering the list and how people are not liking it and all, but the
> fact is that if you took away all the nonB&S stuff, there wouldn't be
> much left.  Which makes me ask:  Why is the list a mailing list and not
> a newsgroup ?

When is a door not a door?  No, I know what you mean - why isn't
there a newsgroup and if there was would everyone use it instead of
this list?

Well the easy answer is.. um the mailing list is because it is.  I
mean because people seem to keep coming.  The real answer I would
only guess at is because mailing lists sometimes encourage a sense of
community that newsgroups don't, newsgroups get spammed and lists
generally don't, and newsgroups seem to attract people who want to
tell you they hate your band or otherwise annoy.  Plus lists are more
accessible to many.  I hope indeed we are at 6b and not 6a - I think
we are, generally.

Besides all that, it's because you are all angels and have kept this
thing going.  I didn't say I want to have all your babies, but I'm
thinking it.

Yeah - last reminder - band chat at 2pm GMT tomorrow.  Please come
armed with questions and don't go all coy and blushy.

As to Thai nudey actresses, I know now where my future lies.  Thanks
to Oon, I will sOon pack up my bags and sail east, a bright new
future in showbiz awaiting, armed only with my copy of Tigermilk in
my handbag and fiddling with the clasps on my catsuit.  Who'll buy my
video?

Honey xxxxx