Sinister: JOY...+B&S

McDougal sha0801l at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 11 17:19:52 GMT 1998

Hello fellow mailers,

	Today was a bad day. Until now. I thought that B&S chatting at 2 today,
and so was sitting in my history, spanish and english lessons sulking. When
school ended I went to bluesoda, only to find that it's actually happening
tomorrow. S A V E D !!!! My chosen song of the day is "Belle and
Sebastian", from the Dog on weels ep........I left my school, I left my
job, you saw me looking like a slob......

BBBB  EEEE L    L    EEEE   AAAA N  N DDD   SSSS EEEE BBB  AAAA SSSS TTTT I
AAAA N  N                                                       B   B E
L    L    E      A  A NN N D  D  S    E    B  B A  A S     TT  I A  A NN N
                                   BBBB  EEEE L    L    EEEE   AAAA N NN D
D  SSSS EEEE BBB  AAAA SSSS  TT  I AAAA N NN

B   B E    L    L    E      A  A N  N D  D     S E    B  B A  A    S  TT  I
A  A N  N                                   BBBB  EEEE LLLL LLLL EEEE   A
A N  N DDD   SSSS EEEE BBB  A  A SSSS  TT  I A  A N  N

To view the above sit 1 metre away from the monitor, shut one eye put hands
together, blocking out the rest of the message. This should make it clearer.

I'm so proud of myself......actually you should feel sorry for me. This
shows how bored/dedicated to B&S I actually am. I can't decide which.
Hopefully ( I think so) the latter.

It's not the most beautiful writing of the name i've ever seen, but it's
the best I could in the e-mail type thing...........
............Write me back for a chat, a compliment, or whatever.............

< D O U G >

PIGS TEND TO WIGGLE WHEN THEY WALK THE INFRASTRUCTURE ROTS, AND THE OWNERS
HATE THE JOCKS WITH THEIR AGENTS AND THEIR DATES, IF THE SIGNATURES ARE
CHECKED, YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT, AND WE'RE COUNTING UP THE INSTANTS THAT
WE SAVED, INTIRE NATIONS SO DEPRAVED FROM THE CHEAP SEATS, SEE US WAVE TO
THE CAMERA, IT TOOK A GIANT RAM ROD TO RAISE THE DEMON SETTLEMENT, BUT HI