Sinister: how about....

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Mar 11 18:57:09 GMT 1998

>Yeah - last reminder - band chat at 2pm GMT tomorrow.  Please come
>armed with questions and don't go all coy and blushy.

I've only thought of one question, and it's not very interesting either.
Perhaps this is because I've spent the whole of the last month trying to
decide who to be. I've narrowed the field down to two candidates, Horst
Hrubesch and Hans Krankl. I would like to be a Thompson Twins-like duo, but
there's not space for two such long names.

>As to Thai nudey actresses, I know now where my future lies.  Thanks
>to Oon, I will sOon pack up my bags and sail east, a bright new
>future in showbiz awaiting, armed only with my copy of Tigermilk in
>my handbag and fiddling with the clasps on my catsuit.  Who'll buy my
>video?

I really don't know what to say to this, Paul.

Bobby Chariot