Sinister: Pay attention 007 - Scottish Picnics

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Wed Mar 11 19:48:34 GMT 1998

About that 'picnic' thing...

Thought 1)  We could always have one in each city, seen as they're having 2
in London (Boo!)
2)  end of May's cool (going on week-long piss-up in England on 30th,
yippeee!)
3)  this going out/staying overnight thing...where're we all gonna stay? I
don't particularly fancy kipping on a park bench/in a phonebox or anything.
Otherwise it sounds like a classy idea (as long as I can bring a non-list
mate along, it'd be way too scary by myself, I think)
4)  even if we did it in Embra I still wouldn't be able to get home a night
(last bus home at 10pm? Hmmmm)- anyone fancy letting me kip on their
couch/floor/doorstep? Just a thought.

Anyhoo (as the lovely Lauren Laverne would say), must be off- cat's trying
to bite my knees.

love and alcoholidays,
Debbie xxx.