Sinister: One chat no-show, right here

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Wed Mar 11 19:52:07 GMT 1998

An ignorant question if you don't mind...

I don't really have much patience for on-line chats...is there a chance of someone
writing up a "re-print" of the chat for those of us who don't feel like (or can't) be involved
in the chat, but still want to get the full story?  And if your answer is something along the
lines of, "If you can't be bothered to come to the chat, then you don't get the
goods!"...well, just keep it to yourself.

And while I'm at it...Does anyone know what the title and running order of the US
compilation of the EP's will be?  Are they just going to throw on the songs in order of
release, or are they going to mix it up and give it a creative title, Louder Than
Bombs-style?  I vote for the latter.  And are there any other US Sinisterines agonizing over
whether or not they will buy the compilation even though they shelled out 30 bucks for
all three EP's?

And am I the only one who thinks that "Sleep the Clock Around" sounds VERY much like a
Stereolab song?

~Chelsea Reid (pornstar name, although it doesn't sound very sexy.  Moviestar name,
maybe?)