Sinister: memory cannot choose where it wants to be

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 11 21:26:24 GMT 1998

Help!

My English teacher asked me what record he should buy. I of course told
him to buy IF YOU'RE FEELING SINISTER, it in fact is still written on
the blackboard (if you're feeling sinister, belle and sebastian,
jeepster records) and has inspired heated debates amongst other classes!

His AS group said that he shouldn't buy that, that he should buy Urban
Hymns. There will be a nice message on the board tomorrow telling a
ceratin AS group how EVIL they are.......

Anyway, aaw, this was so cute, he said 'Could I get it from Asda? As
thats where I do most my shopping...'....I said perhaps not, buy
definelty from HMV.... :o)

He asked me to say who they sounded like.......and for the life of me I
couldn't say. Name a POPULAR refernce point, that a Robbie Williams
liking English teacher could recognise.

anyway. on a boring note, i got this idea for my website, like a story,
where everyone who visits it could add a line....unfortunatly, i have
absolutely noo idea how in the world i would tell my pooter to do this.
if any clever pooter people could give me a brief hint.....please!!! :o)

HA HAH HA!

someone else mentioned politics apart from me! yhahahahahhahahahahahahah
ahahaahahahahahahhhahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaah
hahahahaha!!!!

that was a bugger on me fingers.

damn, mst buy the NME!

i bought the Maker....I persume evryoneknows about the stcikers....

or am I just immature enough to *HAVE* to have to have a

 "Belle and Sebastian ROCK MY WORLD" sticker??!?!?!?!

who's arsed? HEY guess what! me and a certain american person fro this
list talked by phone just a bit ago, which was lovely, and i sound like
a tv programme. :) yay! my future in media awaits! yippeeee!

i'll go soon, but McCarthy. I know some of you know about them. I would
like to know too. As I have Sleeping Red Beauty (me hopes htats theright
title,  my memory is fuzzy) in my head and have just listened to the MSP
cover of Charlie Windsor and would like to know this band....are they on
this "world wide web" thingy anywhere?

(go to www.elsato97.demon.co.uk and sign my guestbook!)

i saw a tv programme t'other day on subliminal messages did i mention?
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah starryone!

my fave insult of the day has been.....

"YOU....are the secret member of Ocean Duller Scene, and your job
is to provide sexual favours for the band, which YOU ENJOY, oh YUK!"

                        *    FEATHER BOAS & NAPALM ZINE *
                        *       C'MON! PUNCH THE AIR!   *
                        *       One Pound and A5 SAE    *
                        *   9 Westfield Drive, Warton   *