Sinister: One chat no-show, right here

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Mar 12 02:21:56 GMT 1998

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Reid Dossinger wrote:

> I don't really have much patience for on-line chats...is there a chance of someone
> writing up a "re-print" of the chat for those of us who don't feel like (or can't) be involved
> in the chat, but still want to get the full story?  And if your answer is something along the
> lines of, "If you can't be bothered to come to the chat, then you don't get the
> goods!"...well, just keep it to yourself.

Ooooo, narky!  Yes I keep meaning to say but forget, I will record it all
so you can play it back at your hearts' content.  I'll post it to the list
or more likely put it on the WWW or something.  That's if they turn up.

Nicole - Sinister babies due on 27th May by my calculations - has it
really only been 7 months since all this craziness began?  My tummy's
aching...

Honey xxx