Sinister: rise and shine, it's almost chat time!

Brian Gainey bgainey at xxx.com
Thu Mar 12 02:29:44 GMT 1998

hey, i'm really excited and all to see what is said by those we adore so,
but next time don't you think it would be _really_ great to do it a little
later in the afternoon so us kids in san francisco and other far off places
don't have to roll straight out of bed and onto our terminals.  don't get
me wrong, i'm still five times as excited about it actually happening than
i am grumpy about getting up at a wrong hour.

hold on kids!  here we go.....

see y'all in the morning.

brian