Sinister: Cynicism

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 12 09:37:35 GMT 1998

>this mail has so much cynicism that i swear you must find it hard to
>live, but worry not, we strive to offer a service, us, the few that
>stitch together the sites and the chat and stuff, and the full log of
>the chat will be available in two places for you to peruse at your
>discretion.
>the first place will be the sinister list site as paul has done a lot of
>work for this, the second is the fanclub site as so have i.

How's this for a bit of cynicism, the girl next to me at work has just
pointed out that (she comes from the USA) - whilst talking about that most
British of things, the weather, she says that in New York the weather
actually tries to kill you cause it's so extreme, and she figures that in
Britain, the effect is far more subtle than that, in that the weather here
just tries to make you kill yourself.

Cheers,
    Keith.