Sinister: David & Katrina: Jools Holland

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Thu Mar 12 11:16:52 GMT 1998

David claimed:

> then again, maybe they wouldn't want to do the o-zone. although we
> might be able to 'find' slots, it really is up to b&s whether they do
> something or not, the label and fanclub, or anyone for that matter,
has
> no power or influence in getting them to do things they don't want to
> do.

What about their mothers?  I bet if Mrs Murdoch said "Go on the O-Zone
 right this minute or they'll be no tea for you", the boy Staurt would
jump to it pretty sharpish.  Or if susannah dangled those pictures in
front of the hopelessly weak-willed Stuart D., I'm sure he could even
be dragged into an appearance on (tries to think of something really
rubbish) the new Channel Five chart show.

Nick (who plucked up courage to install an IRC program on his work PC
and to hell with the consequences, but couldn't get it to work - have
fun everyone.  Don't suck up to the band.)