Sinister: Living the songs project: Crashing cars

Martin Conneely Martin_Conneely at finance.irlgov.ie
Thu Mar 12 12:48:39 GMT 1998

 David S Mccarthy  wrote
>Also, there has been talk recently, of older people beggining to take a shine
>B&S.....my dad overheard b&s playing, liked it, and insisted I make a tape...

Welcome to the Sinister Seniors, Mr McCarthy but your Living the Songs stunt
outdoes the rest of us, as in

>The following week while listening to it he crashed his car,

Obviously he was listening to

"...................... Sebastian
went too far again
crashed his car in the rain"

at the time.  So, at least 80 out of 100, and full marks if it was raining when
he crashed.

Glad to hear the car got cleaned as an after-effect , but it's going to be an
expensive habit - sounded like that method of roasting pork by burning down the
house (with a pig in it).

Martin C.

Because I could not stop for death
He kindly stopped for me