Sinister: I need your help

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 12 15:25:54 GMT 1998

OK guys.... what should I do....

Last night (the 11th) I'm walking back from seeing Steve Coogan at
the Royal Concert Hall. It's not bad. Then this guy comes up to me.
he is Australian and smoking a menthol fag....

Here mate- he says- I've got this flatmate and she's seen you around
town around three times. And she's just chickened off down the road
OK?
Me: (kinda worried ina nice way) OK
Well what I'm going to do is give you her phone number and mayve you
can call her. Her names Natalie....

So I took the number. Now I *know* I would never forgive myself if i
didn't make the call. But how? When?
And what do I say do I arrange to meet? Where? And what if (gulp) we
meet and I really don't like her....

On the plus side the guy seemed really nice so she can't be that
bad....

This is the most Belle and Sebastian thing that has ever happened to
me.... And my love life really does need sorting out....

Yours,
(belatedly pornstarnammed)
Pipkin McMillan