Sinister: Sleep the Clock

ByTheSea6 ByTheSea6 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 12 15:50:21 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-03-12 07:03:55 EST, 100670.3522 at compuserve.com writes:

<< Does anyone have the 7 inch single by Even As We Speak where they do their
 version of Bizarre Love Triangle? It works at both 33rpm and 45rpm.
 Squarepusher thinks he's so clever, but he isn't really! >>

That's a great ep.  BLT works at both speeds, but I don't think the other
three songs are as dynamic.  And how annoying was it when another down-under
female-fronted acoustic based band came out a few years later doing the same
exact song...and they ended up getting a record deal out of it.

currently listening to the last time i saw sadie by emma townshend
currently freezing in new york city
currently looking at a post-card photo of Audrey Hepburn

nk