Sinister: I'm Crying

McDougal sha0801l at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 12 16:06:45 GMT 1998

Dear all,

	I have tried for one and a half hours, and I cannot access the Belle and
Sebastian chat room. It is now 4 o'clock, and I am despairing. My favourite
band in the whole wide world are at this moment in time talking to fellow
fans, and I cannot. I loaded the Virgin software, went to the Virgin place
at port 6667, or whatever it was, but I could find no room even remotely to
do with Belle and Sebastian. I even went into many of the other chat rooms
and asked if anyone knew were it was, interrupting intricate conversations,
and cybersex rituals as I went. Sadness.
	Can someone please tell me what went wrong????? Did anyone else have this
problem???? I must know why I have been denied such a privelege.

Your disappointedly,

< d o u g >