Sinister: Chat? Bollocks, more like.

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Thu Mar 12 18:46:35 GMT 1998

<hrmph>

I discovered too late that my chat software didn't allow me to post my
questions, so I never got to ask them to the band before the
free-for-all.

For the record, here was the list I'd wrote:

Q: If all the Mr. Men got into a fight, who do you think would win?
Q: If you were a super-hero, what were your super-powers be?
Q: To the males:  Esther Rantzen or Anne Diamond?
Q: Who's best? - Gary, Robbie, Mark, Howard or Jason?
Q: Your home is burning down... what do you try to save?
Q: When was the last time you all fell out?
Q: If a soap opera was made about the band -what would it be called?
Q: If you bumped into Steven Wells in the street, what would you do?

Well, *I* thought they were good.

<sigh> Maybe next time.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |