Sinister: London Calling

JOSEPH FOSTER pasty at xxx.com
Fri Mar 13 02:54:05 GMT 1998

Request List.

1. Sorry, sorry, sorry. But could someone email me about securing a copy
of Tigermilk? Closer to Tottenham the better, I spose.

2. Could someone reccomend some really sad and slow country?

3. Could someone please give me £7 to go and see Urusei Yatsura tonight?

4. see 1.

5. Thankyou all so very much.

Harry Currie, suicidal, and flatulent, porn starr.