Sinister: "all my sinister children"

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Fri Mar 13 00:41:29 GMT 1998

>>Q: If a soap opera was made about the band -what would it be called?

Oddly the other day I found myself stuck at home watching :::blushes:::
MTV's soap "the Real World" (about 7 "real" people put in a posh
apartment for a few weeks and having their lives taped) and half
wondered if they couldn't get Belle and Sebastian to do the next
season.... there's enough people, after all, and it couldn't possibly be
any less interesting than the last few casts they've had...

(...going off to hang my head in shame & jealous of those who got to
take part in the irc chat...) t.