Sinister: London Calling

boy sets fire cj1530a at xxx.edu
Fri Mar 13 01:36:40 GMT 1998

this is just a question thrown out for general answering.
could someone give me the lowdown on the new yatsura
album, like if youd compare more to "we are" or the singles
collection ... also, anyone know if it has been released in the
u.s. yet, and if its under the name here of urusei yatsura
or just plain yatsura... thank you for your help . :)

boy sets fire