Sinister: anyone for T?

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 13 02:12:53 GMT 1998

I suppose this is aimed at Katrina:

Have B&S been asked to play T in the Park, or have they
any thoughts on the subject?

I know it would be unlikely (since they play rarely and pick
strange venues) but what with it being in Scotland it would
make a brilliant summer if it happened
- or alternatively be a complete embarassing shambles.

Šor are they only going to play when they release something
and stick to their rather unusual choice of venues?.

Mind you now that I'm thinking about it, B&S would probably
never do the festival thang - it just doesn't match up with
their track history to date (or my perception of the band).
So no 'T' is a probability.

Byee,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge

"An Egg is good for you" - THE EGG Marketing Board