Sinister: Live B&S Covers

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Fri Mar 13 04:14:39 GMT 1998

Hello,
	Well, no one responded, and I'm impatient ;)  So, I found the archives
(they worked great but were a little difficult to find, as you could
infer) and checked out some show reviews on Andy Dean's lovely site.
Probably made some mistakes. Probably left some stuff out. Correct me
please in either of those cases! Anyway, here are all the covers I could
find that B&S have performed live.

"I'll Be Your Mirror" (the Velvet Underground)
"Like A Rolling Stone" (Bob Dylan)
"Reel Around the Fountain" (the Smiths)
"Something on My Mind" (the Left Banke)
"Matchstick Men" ? (I was a little confused on this one)
"In A Nutshell" (Orange Juice)
"You Must Believe Me" (Curtis Mayfield)
"Rowboat" (Beck)
"Some Candy Talking" (JAMC)

	As I understand it, a couple of the songs were only performed by one or
two members of the band. Not real clear on that...

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com