Sinister: I'm new, please don't be cruel..

afoley at xxx.com afoley at xxx.com
Fri Mar 13 15:17:51 GMT 1998

Greetings All,
I'm new around here, just one day so far, and I'm still not quite sure how
this goes,
but you seem like a pretty decent bunch so I'll break the ice with a little
joke first:

Q. Why is the Wonderbra the sheepdog of lingerie?
A. Because it rounds them up and points them in the right direction!

wehey boom boom!!

Now onto a spooky dream bit:  I had a very vivid dream the other night that
it was
the end of the world, well there was this "thing" in the sky flying around,
and there were
planes surrounding it trying to shoot it down.  I thought it was a
spaceship at first
(and no i hadn't been watching Independance Day), but I could see this
scene out of the
window and also on TV at the same time, where they were showing 24 hour
news,
due to th eimpending doom.  There was talk about floods, earthquakes and
stuff
like that.  Just as I thought I'd reached the end of the road and was gonna
be wiped out,
I woke up - pheww! It was well spooky.
Anyway, on the news yesterday, there was all this talk of an asteroid
coming to hit us
and end the world in the year 2028 - Bloody Hell, was this a sign or what?

Well, I don't want to bore you with any more guff than necessary, but I'll
fire in with the
odd mail every now and then, as I get to learn what's going on.

Cheers,
Rick Ramrod (Haven't I got to use a name like that or something?)or is Dick
Dasterdly better?

PS - I'll be seeing Animal House (no, not Farm!) tomorrow night, and I'm
looking forward to it very much.
Maybe I'll let you know all about it next week.  You will no doubt here
more about this very fine band in
time anyway......