Sinister: chat moans - i'm sorry but....poo.

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 13 14:28:27 GMT 1998

belle and sebastian.

the chat, what a fucking disqappointment. i'm sorry, and i have no ideas
as to rorganisational changes or anything, but i think the IRC format
just doesn't work. Nothing to do with Honey/David/katrina, it was mostly
the attitudes of the band, and towards *ceratin* fans. Stuart fucking
David was being an arsehole for most of the time - sorry, but this would
be MY personal opinion of having a little RESPECT for the fans????? then
again, *some* fans actually thought something good might happen. *Some*
other fans seemed more arsed about wanking. FUCKING GROW UP.

The few times the band answered a question, whoever asked it seemed to
lost their voice in #jeepster and bythe time could type followup in
#sinister - the plot had been lost again.

Then again i supose its good as i lost my voice else i would have
started having a right go at Stuart David.

If we want any decent answers, i just don't think IRC is the way we're
going to get them. one simple reason is that it would simply take too
long to type.

I mean, I supose it was better than nothng....but....

And the time was awkward, 2pm.....afternoon for the meeja i can
understand, but were there actually any REAL meeja people there? i
skived out of media studies to try and get this for the student mag
affair, and i am going to get SO bollocked, so I am going to make up a
B&S interview, 'cos quite frankly, I can't print this, which was what
was mosty said:

StuartD : carbon
StuartD : caesuim
StuartD : I'm bored, can i go and eat some chips now?

confu`sion (zhon) *n* a mental state characterised by disorientation
regarding time, place or person, causing bewilderment, perplexity, lack
of orderly thought, and inability to choose or act decisively.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah starryone!

                        "Gosh, life is too much..."
                                --Donovan