Sinister: you'll read it in a book tonight...

Steve Goldman sgold06 at xxx.edu
Fri Mar 13 20:11:23 GMT 1998

I also highly recommend HARUKI Murakami's work...very tripped-out
detective novels with metaphysical and romantic bents to them...

A great starter is "Dance Dance Dance" or "A Wild Sheep Chase", but I've
heard that "Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World" is also
pretty fabulous...

My other fave authors to offer up are:
Jonathan Carroll -- "Sleeping in Flame", "Outside the Dog Museum", "After
Silence"
Richard Bach -- ANYTHING
Tom Robbins -- "Jitterbug Perfume", "Still Life with Woodpecker"
Nicholson Baker -- "Vox", "The Fermata" (not exactly romantic, but hey,
not everything in life is...)

Enjoy!
--Steven

Steven Goldman         *                                                  *
Box 22688              *      Fun-lover, pop freak, sometimes             *
Emory University       *      DJ, and aspiring actor/writer/director      *
Atlanta, GA  30322     *                                                  *
(404) 251-8310         *     "Faith manages."                             *
sgold06 at emory.edu      *                       --Delenn, "Babylon 5"      *
              WWW:    http://tswww.cc.emory.edu/~sgold06                  *