Sinister: No B&S at all - I stand corrected

nmacfarl at xxx.MacFarlane nmacfarl at xxx.MacFarlane
Fri Mar 13 20:44:21 GMT 1998

From: Faker <bullis at xxx.net>, on 3/13/98 2:33 PM:
My bold and stupid claim that I was the only person in the world on both
the B&S and Afghan Whigs mailing lists has been refuted by two people.

I am mortified - what kind of freak listens to both these bands?

well on the chat yesterday someone from Belle and Sebastian did say they
were a SLAYER fan and that they hated Nick Drake.......hmmm wonder who that
could of been?

Natalie
Original Text
From: Faker <bullis at xxx.net>, on 3/13/98 2:33 PM:
My bold and stupid claim that I was the only person in the world on both
the B&S and Afghan Whigs mailing lists has been refuted by two people.

I am mortified - what kind of freak listens to both these bands?

Ohh...waitaminit...

off for more amphetimines and coffee....

Todd

P.S. - sinister chatters:  Thanks for explaining POOF to me!