Sinister: books and such

MWaggner MWaggner at xxx.com
Fri Mar 13 21:49:16 GMT 1998

Oh, I can second the vote on "A Prayer For Owen Meany! "  It is a wonderful
wonderful book -- with that magical shimmer...

Another couple of books I liked a lot recently were "The Book of Ruth" by Jane
Hamilton.  Can be very brutal and heartbreaking sometimes, but beautifully
written.
"The Rapture of Canaan" by Sheri Reynolds was also really good.  Yeah, now I
think, these are pretty B&S... kind of moments