Sinister: re:I need your help

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Mar 14 02:34:07 GMT 1998

>Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:25:54 +0000
>From: Neil Hargreaves <9607129h at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: I need your help
>
>OK guys.... what should I do....
>
>Last night (the 11th) I'm walking back from seeing Steve Coogan at
>the Royal Concert Hall. It's not bad. Then this guy comes up to me.
>he is Australian and smoking a menthol fag....
>
>Here mate- he says- I've got this flatmate and she's seen you around
>town around three times. And she's just chickened off down the road
>OK?
>Me: (kinda worried ina nice way) OK
>Well what I'm going to do is give you her phone number and mayve you
>can call her. Her names Natalie....
>
>So I took the number. Now I *know* I would never forgive myself if i
>didn't make the call. But how? When?
>And what do I say do I arrange to meet? Where? And what if (gulp) we
>meet and I really don't like her....
>
>On the plus side the guy seemed really nice so she can't be that
>bad....
>
>This is the most Belle and Sebastian thing that has ever happened to
>me.... And my love life really does need sorting out....
>
>Yours,
>(belatedly pornstarnammed)
>Pipkin McMillan

oh you sweet and delicate soul!!! yes call her and who cares what you
say,just make sure you do call....cos one day I guarantee a crowd will part
that you have been walking from... and you will see this lovely one,all
freespirited and sexy and touseled and lovely on a bench,and yes right in
front of you! But what's that...ahhh! alas there is someone else curled up
under the lovely ones arm..jsut because you
didn't...make...that....damn...call....