Sinister: but when you smile ohhh how i feel so good

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Mar 14 02:34:57 GMT 1998

Dear lovelies,
I just read some of the chat....aaaa Stuart David,he seems like he would bite!
Oh well,first time hmmmmm...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Portishead WAS SO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD! it really was
amazing... I want to be a dj when I grow up!  The opening dj was so good and
the big screen with all the trancey purple bubbles going by..
And Beth was so beautiful voice perfect and fragile..it looked like a strong
gust of wind might blow her away,the crowd..for the first time I didn't get
any bones broken! I could actually move...and move i did,oh Over was so good
when that huge dark bit comes in  I just wanted to slam myself across the
room....AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!Geoff ...those hands moving across the
vinyl!!!!'to hold you,enfold you never enough render your heart to me
*siiiiiigh* all mine you have to be....'
and beth used my lighter to light  cigarette and she said thankyou i didn't
know what else to say so i'm just like 'beth you rock!' and she smiled...she
really is sweet and shy..not this cold nasty person some people make her out
to be....
 there was a rather sour turn at the end of the night,but it had nothing to
do with the band..grrrrrr....damn him.. (oh and the hipsters there!'avid art
studs' of all kinds! Hair out to there,flares miles wide...eyeliner out to
there,big glasses n fishnets..and there i  was huddeled in my lil corduroy
pants while all these glamazons swagger by...didn't exactly match them!)
but i get some lovely photos we weren't allowed but i am short and silly(?)
so security think i'm innocent so they search the OTHERS hee hee...
AH! B&S dream...
I was sitting in a theatre watching a documentary on Stuart Murdoch,he was
very tall and it showed him in plaid shirts walking down beaches and
skipping stones,I kept going "stuart stuart you're the only one who
understands me" and people kept hushing me..anyways after that came the Dog
On Wheels video which consisted of fast moving,awe inspiring shots of land
(from above,like shot in a helicoptre) and great rivers except at the very
end of the video it was just shots of lots of sad homeless starving looking
puppies...as i walked out,this tall chin length blondish hair boy wearing
silver rings and quite cuddly muddly stopped me to talk about B&S when
suddenlt some girl appears and he starts kissing her and I feel quite
uncomfortable so I run off and he's like 'Where you going!'
and then I dunno..I'm walking along some desert like place with train tracks
and I see my friends wave me over and I try and ignore her and then she says
something but I take it as something insane cos I'm usually very
mild-mannered cos I went
crazy and started throwing rocks at her mother's head and they mad me get in
the van with them and we are arguing and my friend said soemthing like
'FINE! GO BACK TO YOUR BELLE AND SEBASTIAN THEN!' so I jump out of the
van,and magically I am somewhere else,and this guy (this other friend) is
leaving somewhere and I'm like 'oh I'll walk you there' and for some reason
my mom appear and she's like 'Oh! *wink* yes,I understand you can WALK with
him' and she thinks she is helping me cos she thinks I want to get this boy
alone and i'm like 'no it's not like that' and i start running and i'm back
at those dusty traintracks and suddenly i realize i'm all alone...

can i send actual money to jeepster (it would be in pounds!) or is it only
cheques?my friend told me that if you are here and you send a cheque there
there is a very high transaction cost or something? is this true?

xoxoxo
Genevieve

'...should i feel a moment with you
to softly whisper