Sinister: one for the football fans out there

John Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Fri Mar 13 19:58:15 GMT 1998

Here is something I received earlier...

I laughed and laughed and laughed...sorry to any Spurs supporters!
(not really, we're playing Spurs tomorrow)

"From:     Richard Tan
Date:     13/03/98 15:55:53
Subject:  Christian Gross spotted

I've just been down the Building Society at lunch to draw some cash out
of the old savings account. While I was queuing, you'll never guess who
walked in. Yes, Christian Gross.

While he was queuing he was overcome, perhaps by heat, and he fainted. A
couple of people rushed up to him, and using some cold water were able
to bring him round within a couple of minutes.

As he came to, he said, groggily, 'Where am I????'

'The Nationwide' said one of the people who revived him.

'Fuckin' hell', said Gross, 'Is it August already'"

JJ
xx