Sinister: why dont' B&S have soundbite lyrics that you can quote?

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Mar 14 11:29:39 GMT 1998

howdy....

ok, so sorry for abusing the list in this oh-so-gratituos way - but
LAUREL/PYTHIA what the hell is your email address?  i tried to emails
the Pythia Rap to you four times last night and got a poor ickle failed
mail each time! oh so not fair!

and i've just spoken to someone to someone i met at the mansun gig who
is on guest list to see Spiritualized on Monday. And its not fair as I
REALLY want to go!!! But its in bradford, and I am in preston.
Apparently the guest list isn't full up yet, but sadly theres no way i
could get to Bradford... :o_ _ _((((((

sad star. oh and i'm listening to laydeez and gentlefolks now. oh the
pain. oh the sadness. i may weep.

then again, this really lovely lad i know has jst bought Ladies and
Gentlemen...only thing is...he doesn't know i exist except for a few
minutes and in those minutes he probably wishes that i didn't....well,
he's scum anyway, he`s a male....but why does he have to be sweet and
senstive? but he`s such a moody get as well....ah fuck him is what i
say.

anyway - i must go now as i am halfway through cleaning the bathroom. i
wish i was lying. the high point of my saturday has already gone!!! that
would have been watching Robbie Williams on live and kicking.

Robbie is funny, Mark is cute, Gary is a twat, and Howard and Jason are
doing Simon and Garfunkel covers in Newport-pagnell (a place which
verily does define the word ROCK! i think, i have unfortunately never
been there).

Dearie me. *thinks* must justify this post by mentioning B&S somehow....

ok then. can i just point out i have a digest waiting which won't come
through??? annoying gubbins indeed. does stuart david read these? i
wonder, well he may gather that i am not his biggest fan apres all this
time. i ean, i still love B&S and Stu is probably nicer all in all, but
anyway, who cares what i think?? is my opinion relevant to fuck all? no.

i really do hate living here by the way, i am sure there are mmore
enjoyable places.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah starryone!

                        "Gosh, life is too much..."