Sinister: Urusei Yatsura ticket

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Sun Mar 15 14:51:58 GMT 1998

Due to the fact that most of my indie-kid chums have got exams this week,
I have a spare ticket for the NME freebie Urusei Yatsura gig at the Virgin
Megastore in Edinburgh on Wednesday night.  If anyone fancies coming along
and seeing Glasgow's finest lo-fi rockers perform in an atmosphere-free[1]
environment, give me an e-mail.

Rod.

[1] At least, I don't /think/ they have any Russ Abbott CDs...

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |