Sinister: fill me in

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Sun Mar 15 19:18:34 GMT 1998

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998, bradford wrote:

> alright then.
> so who wants to fill me in on the new yatsura album? what it's called.
> when it's released. etc. etc. etc.

It's called "Slain by Urusei Yatsura" (or just plain Slain by Yatsura if
you're outside the UK) and was released here a couple weeks back on the
new Warners/Che hybrid "Coalition".  There's some info on Che's website at
http://www.64slicesamericancheese.com/yatsura

And it's totally kick-ass.

(Yay!  New 'Delgados' single out tomorrow, too.  'tis truly a totally
lo-fi-tastic time of year.)

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |