Sinister: hey...i like moz too!

chris berry get_nice at xxx.com
Sun Mar 15 20:18:20 GMT 1998

hello (again)
ive been away for a week or so on my spring break....i went to new
orleans and to my hometown, pensacola, fl.
i am a little behind on all the latest and greatest b+s talk.
id just like to say that i too love morrissey, even though his latest
album was a bit of a bore.
ive loved the smiths for quite a while as well....i was listening to
"the world wont listen" this morning.
everyone should like the smiths
everyone should like b+s too!
a lot of people, when im talking about b+s, ask if im refering to the
disney charcters as well
i wish i could attend that picnic too!
i love picnics
i just got my first b+s "single" on vinyl format this past week....i
have had them all on cd format for a while
the 3..6..9 cover looks great 12x12...big and shiny

time to go to a meeting....
love,  chris

ps-sensitive male does not equal gay
pps-ok......i, too, am a porn star.......named king crimson
<is that really vulgar?>