Sinister: sunday,monday we lie in bed but it's not easy

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Mar 15 23:53:10 GMT 1998

Dear sweet ones,

 I just adore the feeling of falling in love with something for a second time...
there is a mountainous pile of junk in my room that is to be cleaned (or
more truthfully my ROOM is a mountanious pile of junk) and i have this very
important orale to be doing  (due tomorrow,naturally)....but i just can't
bring myself to working right now...
(hee..hee,I remember on those 'weakness and strengths' letters we used to
have to write in english,i would always write 'i will stop procrastinating'
for how to improve my weaknesses..and the teacher, she always wrote the same
thing 'stop hiding behind your hair!' oh well....here i am still
procrastinating (and the hair still messy)

It is cold and I've been alone all day but right now the sky is such a
beautiful lavender colour and I'm listening to this lovely Geneva song
'Riverwatching'
"thinking of a beautiful boy,eyes reflecting in the moonlight the river is
so clam staying with him throught the night" oh how truuuue! I just CAN'T
work..!
 Oh...'asda town' is on now!!!making me fall in love with Brett Anderson and
his voice all over again..you know 'the wild ones' video is so beautiful it
makes me cry?! Pathetic! (And I  usually don't cry at tv,last time was the
lion king....)
oh phhooey on all that independant woman stuff.. men are beautiful and
wonderful and i love them... And this lovely purple sky moment would be all
the lovlier with someone...
something is bothering me,Stuart Murdoch and his nimble fingers! How can he
play so well..i try..oh i try!actually..good moment,i was playing 'dog on
wheels' and my dad actually asked me what i was playing..and then he said it
wasn't bad...may sound like nothing much..but this is a compliment from my
father instead of 'turn that  brain-rotting poison off!' etc etc...how
wonderful it would be to be really good and to play to people all round the
world..
*sigh*
frozen (it's damn cold in here) kisses,
xoxoGenevieve

"..the moment is long gone but i can still see your face
to think about you it hurts and i know i have to say
take me away from here,take me away from you
i'm still in love with you
what do you expect me to do?..."