Sinister: breakfast

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Mon Mar 16 10:34:32 GMT 1998

hey.

i really truly do not mean to offend genevieve (blink at inexpress.net),
and i don't think i will...i just want to know who else agrees with me.

not knowing what she looks like, but reading her posts.......everytime
i'm reading something she wrote i picture her looking like ally sheedy's
character in the breakfast club (allison) typing away furiously and
daydreaming and blowing mousy hair out of her eyes.

so, genevieve, do you look like ally sheedy in the breakfast club?

and i picture honeypaul looks like hugh grant.

here's others: (i can't be bothered to take the time and go round and
look at the actual pictures of people on paul's page, so this is what i
live with)

tag = jonathan silverman (from weekend at bernie's)
sarah I'M GOING NOW BYEEEEE!!! = baby spice
keith watson = the red headed guy from "hardbodies"

there's more.....i'm just tired of typing.

and in case you're wanting to put a picture to my face try one of the
following......

conan o'brien
bea arthur
ratso off of midnight cowboy
the nerd guy from those old van halen videos (waldo)
marmaduke the giant dog with the giant heart
major bedhead off of the big comfy couch

whatever works for you.

-brad