Sinister: Capital Rechargeables

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 16 10:05:48 GMT 1998

>Katrina Bloody Spoilsport wrote :
>Well, yes maybe some people will go, but not to see Belle and
>Sebastian.  Even though the band were invited to play, they have
>declined the invitation.  I'm sorry to everyone who was planning to go
>and see B&S there.

Arse. I haven't been on holiday in ten years.  I've spent the whole weekend getting excited about the possibility and now a good old fashioned Monday morning kick in the teeth.

I think Paul should extradite the two people who mailed this information to the list and force them to serve 2 months hard labour on the Morrisey list.

>Keith Watson wrote :
>I'm all for a few more comedy laws like that to be passed. Perhaps if
>you don't pay your council tax they could knock your house down - just as
>well the poll tax doesn't exist any more otherwise they'd have to employ
>snipers to take out citizens.

Presumably Keith if we are to apply this to all taxes then those who don't pay inheritance tax will have their loved-ones exhumed ??? mmmmm....smelly.

>Stiphane Buron wrote :
>Lucy wrote :
>Frente also did Bizarre Love Triangle I believe I am right in saying.

>First, you have the most beautiful name in the world.

MMMMMMMMMMM......Ta very much luv.  Noones ever said that to me before.  Perhaps that's because I don't usually tell people about my porn career??

Lastly,  went to see Montrose Av. and Young Offenders at the Cav on Saturday....Arse.  I wasn't familialialiar, and I don't think I'll be making the effort again.  I couldn't believe it, Young Offenders sounded like any number of early nineties indieschmindie rock groups rolled into one.  Stirling Albion Crescent weren't half-bad and I even found myself dancing at one point, but why the fuss?? Nout special.

Farmer Barley-Mow.