Sinister: chat moans - i'm sorry but....poo.

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Mon Mar 16 12:36:05 GMT 1998

Honey wrote:

> > And the time was awkward, 2pm.....afternoon for the meeja i can
> > understand, but were there actually any REAL meeja people there?

> It's not obvious but I doubt it - maybe Katrina knows.  But the
> timeslot was also for the *band* who said they couldn't get into the
> office later on.  They were washing their hair.

i don't really know .. i know that we had advertising on nme.com and
select on-line, so maybe a couple of journos came from there?  i promise
that if i get any comments or "articles" from the press sompany, that
i'll post them to the list.  i know the time wasn't the most ideal, but
hey, the band turned up and they answered most of the questions ... i
echo david's sentiment of "what did you expect to get out of it?" ...

We've all learnt from experience and if we do another chat, i know that
things will be slightly more organised and people (the fans and the
band) will know how to behave as they will know what is expected of
them.

> P.S. Quick thankyou to all the ops though and david and katrina who
> were stars.

Well, i think the biggest thank you must go the Paul for being the
biggest star and pretty much organising the whole thing. We love you
Honey, we do!

And thanks to everyone who participated .. it WAS fun!

Cheers,
Katrina.