Sinister: The Beta Band

Gordon SF S.F.Gordon at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 16 11:56:21 GMT 1998

Yeah, the beta band are cool... I saw them in Manchester on Friday and I
thought they were real cool. I hadn't listened to there shit before, my
girlfriend got the ticket for me, but I thought it was most wonderful!
They had good backdrops and stuff that was reminisant of early Pink Floyd
shows... I also saw spiritualised  the next night and they were wonderful
too, only, because the songs are so deep, then if someone brushes past you
at the concert it can ruin the rest of the song.. Anyhow I'm leaving this
mailing list as you're all far too keen and have too much to say, I'm at
work anyway and haven't time to read it all.

Peace be upon you all.