Sinister: mayber B&S related - BMX Bandits

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 16 14:27:27 GMT 1998

>hello,
>
>I need some input.  There has been much discussion about the BMX Bandits in
>the recent past (perhaps someone from B&S has some connection?).  So my
>local used cd barn has this BMX Bandits cd, but my conscience forbids me
>from buying things I have no knowledge of.  What are they like?  Is this a
>worthwhile purchase?
>
>thanks,
>
>Todd

There is a connection here in that they did go on the radio with Duglas once
for an interview. I'm sure there'll be some people who'll disagree with me,
but in my opinion the BMX bandits are a complete load of shite - I wouldn't
be paid to listen to their records never mind actually hand over money to
buy one. Hard to describe what they're like... really weak, neutered pop
songs? Something like that.

Cheers,
    Keith.