Sinister: get pissed destroy

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Mon Mar 16 16:06:42 GMT 1998

punch drunk wrote:

> i'm all for that eh, but April 12th is no good.  Radiohead is playing
> that day and it just doesn't fit nicely into my schedule.  But then
> again if you have to plan a national anarchy day around people's
> schedules it's just not fun anymore.  Just not the 12th, you won't ruin
> my day, darn you!
> uhm, anyway...
> ~sarah~
>
> > Im in a pissy mood today and my latest messsages are boring me
> >senseless,sometimes i wish for some racist homophobic  lunatic
> >to wander on to sinister and terrorise  the rather PC hippiesh
> >attitudes prevalent here.Im sick of banality  and i think in
> >keeping with belle's punk rock diy ethic we should have a
> >national anarchy day on the 12 april
> >                               nihilism  is natural

i'll get my coat . . . there was me thinking that this was a belle and
sebastian list, but no, i seem to be mistaken. somewhere along the line
we've evolved into a manics list, circa 'new art riot'. and really, i'd
rather not test the water and become riotous for a day, or even a year.
isn't it smacking of something sicker than hypocrisy when you have to go
to the point of planning anarchy? or is this just some joke concocted by
a colluding group of punk ridden people. surely, if you want anarchy,
you should just go ahead and cause it, cos at least then the rest of us
that live in this recluse of ours will be justified for our later
actions.

david

oh, and this e-mail address now works (d.kitchen at virgin.net), so as
usual (oh it's all soooo PC) you can flame me directly should you really
have the inclination to
--

                  belle and sebastian fan club
    merchandise, mail outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction, vote

              http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
                  mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net