Sinister: IMPORTANT FAN CLUB INFORMATION

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Mon Mar 16 16:09:51 GMT 1998

I've had a good look into things, and it seems the last time the
bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk address was working was 25th January 1998.

So please, if you had mailed an order, just got in touch or something
since then, re-mail your order/message to us.

thanks

David Kitchen

--

--

                  belle and sebastian fan club
    merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction, vote

              http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
                  mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net