Sinister: maybe B&S related - BMX Bandits

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Mon Mar 16 18:02:05 GMT 1998

>Keith wrote:

>There is a connection here in that they did go on the radio with Duglas once
>for an interview. I'm sure there'll be some people who'll disagree with me,
>but in my opinion the BMX bandits are a complete load of shite - I wouldn't
>be paid to listen to their records never mind actually hand over money to
>buy one. Hard to describe what they're like... really weak, neutered pop
>songs? Something like that.
>
>Cheers,
>    Keith.

Todd,

While Keith's opinion is valued, and not taken at all personally....I must
beg to differ...yes...begging is so bla these days... I know...But hey. I
say, snatch the BMX Bandits CD up, and if you think it's shite...pass it on
to someone who's day it will surely brighten. Duglas, the lead singer, kind
of sounds like Kermit The Frog...and all the songs are sunny and
warm....They've always cheered me up when i'm down and in my most penniless
moment, wouldn't ever *think* of parting with any BMX Banditos. No can do.
Try it, you may like it.....You either love um or hate um. I love um. Keith
hates um. The world goes round. Tra la. Another connection is...on tour
Stevie from Belle & Sebastian played guitar with BMX Bandits on their last
tour, and sang a song even! *sigh* A good time was had by most.

;)

Kylie's got a crush on me.

beth