Sinister: can i quote you lovely people?

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Mon Mar 16 21:36:38 GMT 1998

hi kids.  i'm back, i'm back in denim.

actually have to be brief cos i'm rushed.  reasons for this mail:

compiling stuff for my book on Pop, i have a section where there are
collected a number of emails to this list that document some
'discussions' about the nature of Pop.  There's sections with a few
lines by the following people: M. Wagner, Stuart Gardiner, Ian
MacDonald, Jamie Huxley, Paul and Tim.  Basically, does anyone of the
above object horribly to their lines being used?  there's no email
addresses printed (except mine and the lists') and i will aknowledge you
in the appropriate places...  can you email me if you throw up your arms
and say 'NO!!  Don't Dare!!'

cheers kids.  i need to know by the weekend cos that's when the mss goes
to the publisher :-)

duke.

--
Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/