Sinister: Re: BMX Bandits

Essexdog5 Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 16 22:36:36 GMT 1998

The BMX Bandits? Eeeeh, I remember when it were all tubes of Smarties 'round
'ere. We forced the deeejay to put on the E102 single (vinyle even! eek!) ten
years ago at my 18th birthday. We spun around like quasi-goth fools singing "I
wear my crappy anorak, so I don't catch a cold", and then the power cut out,
leaving us to light candles and sing Velocity Girl to our good selves while 80
perplexed relatives smiled wanly. Well, that was Essex as I remember it.
Stephen.