Sinister: Animal House (No B&S)

ben ferneyhough bferneyhough at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 17 11:31:12 GMT 1998

Kylie wrote:

>Speaking of which, Animal House were outstandingly good on Saturday night,
>you'll definitely be hearing a lot about this band in the coming year,
>'nuff
>said.

I went to see Mark Gardener's new band too on Saturday night, and can
certainly agree, that they were amazing. I don't think there's anything like
them around at the moment. It's really smart. The backdrop/screen thing behind
them was wicked too, all fractals and colourful shapes bounding about. Don't
know if you noticed me 'Kylie' but I was stood with Mark and Loz before they
went on, to the left of the stage. I was the one with the skin head !! Name
dropping over now.

To get back onto B&S, even though I said I wasn't going to mention them in the
header. If anyone, well, the first 10 people, want Tigermilk, sessions etc..,
then mail me privately, and I'll sort you out. I also have the West 54th
session thing too, so if you'd like a copy of that too.

I'm trying to avoid work you see, so there you go.

Bye, Ben.