Sinister: sinister: bmx-bandits

The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal bugblatter at xxx.com
Tue Mar 17 21:10:53 GMT 1998

I remember a while back the lad from the BMX-Bandits used to be the
Scottish reporter-bloke-thingy for Mark Radcliff's graveyard shift show.
Ahhh...sweet memories. The show that not only made me laugh out loud and
annoy my sisters in the bedroom next door but also introduced me to B&S.
I miss it...

Bug.