Sinister: cack^H^H^H^Htoppop & other stuff

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Tue Mar 17 14:11:50 GMT 1998

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 afoley at csc.com wrote:

> If you want real cackpop then
> see Hanson....

Oi!  Hanson are faboo -- definitely the best boy band around at the moment
(although 911 aren't that bad)

> What else....Saw Bluetones last night and very good they were too,

What's the new album like?  I'm waiting for another single before I commit
myself to buying a copy.  Saw them live at T in the Park in '96, and your
blokes voice was TERRIBLE.  He was just completely out of tune!

Currently spinning on my CDROM drive:  Delgados, All Seeing I, Urusei
Yatsura and Robbie Williams.

(PS.  I see you work for CSC -- I went to their graduate jobs
presentation.  Top quality scran and a free mousemat!)

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |